Saturday 28 April 2012

Rear Window

Up till this point I thought that the basis of my stories were going to be based around the individuals that came in and out of the library, and getting to know their background stories. Then whilst on YouTube, I came across a trailer for the Alfred Hitchcock movie 'Rear Window'. The Basis of the movie is a man, whilst confined to his bedroom, observes the world through his window seeing different people going about their lives and making up stories in his head of what these people must be like and what they get up to. After watching this trailer, I realised that maybe the idea of my stories could revolve around myself as the main protagonist, as I am the one who is making these observations about these people. The setting would then also revolve around the library itself as that is where I make my observations, much like the man in 'Rear Window' made observations in his bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment